Spinach and Chicken Citrus Salad
Yield: 4 servings
4 cups Sun Rich Rio Citrus Salad
2 bunch Spinach leaves
4 Chicken breast halves, skinned and boned
2 cloves Garlic, minced
2 tbsp. Olive oil
2 tbsp. Honey
3/4 cup Grapefruit juice
1 tbsp. Freshly ground black pepper
4 springs Cilantro or parsley, finely chopped
1. Marinate chicken breasts in mixture of garlic, 1-tablespoon olive oil, _ cup grapefruit juice and black pepper for 20 – 30 minutes.
2. Cook chicken in skillet until tender and browned. When done, remove chicken from skillet and cut into thin strips.
3. Mix honey and 1/2 cup grapefruit juice in the skillet and bring to a boil.
4. Toss spinach leaves with the Sun Rich Rio Citrus Salad and add chicken strips.
5. Drizzle honey and grapefruit juice mixture over the salad and garnish with freshly chopped cilantro or parsley.