Honeydew & Cantaloupe Ice
Yield: 6 servings
3 cups Sun Rich Honeydew chunks
2 tbsp. lime juice
1/4 cup sugar
3 cups Sun Rich Cantaloupe chunks
2 tbsp. orange juice
1/4 cup sugar (2nd 1/4 cup sugar is optional)
- Chop honeydew very finely.
- In a medium bowl, mix honeydew and its juice with lime juice and sugar.
- Set aside.
- Chop cantaloupe very fine.
- In another medium bowl, mix with its juice, sugar and orange juice.
- Freeze honeydew and cantaloupe mixtures separately in small containers, ice cube trays or pans.
- When frozen, break into chunks if necessary and shave in ice shaver.
- Serve side by side or layered in a glass for a colorful & cool dessert.
(You may also use watermelon, lemon juice and sugar.).