2 Packages Sun Rich diced mango and pineapple (12oz diced pineapple and 12oz diced mango)
2 Apples, diced
1 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
¼ teaspoon nutmeg
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/3 cup softened butter
½ cup brown sugar, packed
1 cup flour
1. Mix fruit with 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, the nutmeg, and lemon juice.
2. Place in a buttered 10"x6"x2" inch glass baking dish. Set aside.
3. Combine butter and brown sugar until well blended. Cut in flour and the remaining ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix until crumbly.
4. Sprinkle the topping evenly over mango slices.
5. Cook in over at 375º F for 30 minutes or until nicely browned.
6. Serve warm or cold, with whipped topping or ice cream, if desired.